Do you have denim skirts that you do not know how to integrate them into a stylish outfit? There is no problem, solutions are to get out of this impasse honorable.
As you know, denim is the fabric that will not ever go out of style, which is why I think every woman has in her wardrobe at least a denim skirt, because it is practical, easy to approach in different styles. Dare with a basic pattern because it will always be trendy, but also with different shapes like denim/jeans pencil skirts, or the cloche in combinations with different colors, lengths that you feel comfortable and to allow you to move freely, all these advantages can stay handy. Most women love to wear denim skirts and not because it would be difficult to obtain this garment or completely out of the ordinary, but because it offers a provocative look in an easy way and all of this you can have just in some minutes.
What is good to remember and keep in mind is that the size of the skirt is very important to make sure you will take care of this detail.
How can you match a denim/ jeans skirt to put yourself out
A Denim skirt you can wear it with a shirt, blouse or white shirt but oversize(or your favorite color, all of this depends on where you use the outfit).I will exemplify an outfit consisting of a denim pencil skirt with a white shirt, and in terms of shoes a pair of stiletto heels with pointed tip or a pair of shoes with a discreet heel, or you can use ballerinas, low sandals which tie around the ankle with ribbon, if heels are not your preferences. You can accessorize with a statement necklace, an oversize bag and here’s a super chic outfit for the office held meetings out with a friend or in activities of daily living.
If your favorite skirt has a volume, remember to wear a simple top (but not a slim one) or to mark your waist with a belt super wide.
For a stylish look
- denim skirt with a shirt of the same fabric, but with a lighter shade is a must-have for this season.
For a total denim look, long boots, sandals or boots in neutral colors will put you in the spotlight. Clothing can be accessorized with some brooches, or necklaces, chokers, but not a large size. The focus remains only here on DENIM, do not try to over accessorized this material because what is too much is lame!
For a street style look
- I recommend this skirt with a jacket, sweater or T-shirt super-sized. Because you can wear the denim skirt even during the cold season and in the warm one, here you have the opportunity to play with colors because denim does not have strict rules. A denim skirt with an oversize black sweater, a pair of boots and a bag … Voalaaa! … a simple outfit, but with effect, casual and comfortable.
How can you avoid disagreements in denim skirt outfit
- Avoid short skirts! It will not make you look sexy and feminine. The perfect size is with one, maximum of two palms above the knees, in case that you are looking for short skirts.
- Avoid to wear them with T-shirts or undershirts very slim, because: first, they are old and second, even if it is summer, you can find any other models that are more stylish.
- Choose a length that advantages your right height.
- If you’re short and want to “give rise” choose to wear a slim denim skirt above the knee.
- If you’re a little busier and you still want to wear a denim skirt, then get a jeans knee skirts and choose not to be a tight one.
See you next time and I am waiting for your messages about new articles! XOXO