Hello, I am Bianca Nita and I will be your Fashion Stylist & Personal Shopper Milan
Welcome to « Bianca Nita – Fashion Stylist & Personal Shopper Milan », your point of reference in the world of shopping in Milan.
Сall me! +39 3278903723
I initiated « Bianca Nita – Fashion Stylist &Personal Shopper Milan » to give you a one-of-a-kind and exclusive accompaniment service during your shopping in Milan and beyond, where you are the only person that maters.
« Bianca Nita – Fashion Stylist & Personal Shopper Milan » is created especially for those of you who are demanding, who love fashion, don’t take anything for granted and want for you always the best.
I am a fashion expert able to respond to your several needs. Thanks to my many years of experience in luxury and fashion services and my deep knowledge of Milan, I’ll enable you to purchase exactly what you need while living a really exciting experience.
But how much does it cost to make this dream come true?
You can choose my advice in Milan as a Personal Shopper and Style Consultant as per one of the following formulas:
Half a day (from 10 am to 2 pm or from 3 pm to 7 pm);
Full day (from 10 to 18);
Don’t hesitate to contact me for your custom quote!
I thought about every service of « Bianca Nita – Fashion Stylist & Personal Shopper Milan » as the creation of a tailor-made dress that reflects your real needs.
Each Personal Shopping session is preceded by a fashion expert advice, maybe sitting in front of a good Italian coffee or on Skype, where I will take the «measures» and I will understand your desires, taste, the technical information related to the size of your clothes and shoes and, last but not least, your estimated budget.
The services on offer include:
- Personal Shopper and Style Consultant in Milan;
- Shopping tour for man;
- Personal assistant during your stay in Milan;
- Personal advisor for your wedding dress (for a woman) and suit (for man) in Milan;
- Fashion tips and style advice on Skype and WhatsApp;
During each session of Personal Shopping, I will realize, only for your use, a photo book with all the outfits purchased or not, and in line with what you already own at home. When completed, I’ll send it to you. This is a really unique opportunity that will help you as a reminder in the future.
To ensure the highest attention to customers and analyze at best the different outfits, I have decided to take on only one person per shopping session.
Personal Shopper and Style Consultant in Milan
What you wear speaks about you, who you are, your sensibility and culture.
The clothes you’re wearing highlight your attractiveness and elegance without conform your personality to the mainstream.
My success is to create with passion a fine harmony between what you are and what you are wearing.
Shopping tour for the man
This service is thought for a man who follows the fashion, or wishes he could follow it, and always wants to be up to the latest trends, both at work and his everyday life.
If you want to buy elegant suits made in Italy, tailor shirts and customized shoes: call me!
Here is my sartorial approach:
- Take the measurement: we know each other, may be on the table with delicious Italian coffee, or on Skype;tell me about you, about your tastes, the kind that you want, what you already have in your wardrobe for any occasion, you give me all the information about the sizes and the expected budget;
- Basting and evidence: after analyzing your real needs, we begin our Shopping Tour in Milan;
- Seam: once we found the Outfit of your dream, we realize together a mini photo-reportage, which allows you can see at any time the best ways to match every article of clothing.
A wonderful memory from which images can always tap into new ideas.
Personal assistant during your stay in Milan
Whether you are in Milan on a business trip and you don’t want to waste time in the fashion city, you don’t actually know what’s out there that can interest you, or your partner has already made a shopping tour and doesn’t know what else to devote the remaining time to: Call me!
I’ll think of everything you need and organize your stay according to the variety of events that Milan offers.
Hotels, restaurants with live music, clubs, bars, tickets for the theater art galleries and concerts, and more.
Just tell me your preferences and I’ll take care of the rest.
Personal advisor for your wedding dress (for a woman) and suit (for man) in Milan
This is my sartorial approach:
- A) Taking measurement: I get to know each other, either the bride or the groom or both, maybe in front of a great Italian coffee, or on Skype; then you’ll tell me about you, your taste, the look you want, what dress/suit you have in mind, and what’s the estimated budget;
- B) Tacking and fitting: after having analyzed your real needs we’ll begin our Personal Wedding Shopping Tour in Milan;
- C) Sewing: I’ll realize a mini photo-reportage for you and this will be a wonderful memory of your wedding preparations.
* Personal shopping for the bride usually takes 2 to 4 days.
** Personal shopping for the groom takes 1 day.
Fashion tips and style advice on Skype and WhatsApp
If you need help and fashion tips to match in the best way what you already have in your wardrobe, or you don’t have the slightest idea of what to wear at an important meeting, I will be your Consultant in Style!
“You never get a second chance to make a first impression”
The image consulting is divided into three steps:
1)the color ‘s analysis, 2)the shape’ s analysis and 3) the style to help you become aware that you can project your right and powerful image. We are all important resources, everyone can present him/ her in his / her personal, professional and social field.
- The Colour analysis – You are unique / so it is your color, this process takes into consideration your facial features so that all clothes, make-up, hair and jewelry’s colors places near your face will be in harmony with this tone. When all the colors are in harmony, you’ll look self-esteemed and aware of a more healthy, radiant, vibrant, more fabulous image (the wrong colors can make you look tired, ill, pale / washed out).
- The body shape’s analysis – You will understand that the key to be dressed well is to know the strengths and weaknesses of your body. We will evaluate if you have a long or short torso, long legs or short, sloping shoulders or square if you are an hourglass or rectangle, triangle or inverted triangle or a circle to find out what clothes better enhance your figure.
- The style’s analysis – At the end of the image consulting, you’ll have a personalized folder for your image with all the shared work and recommendations of fashion and style.